📋 Table Of Content
Comments in any programming are used to explain the code and to make it more readable of developers.
Sometimes it is also useful when we quickly want to comment-out a code block to stop its execution during testing or debugging our codes.
Single-line comment are use to comment on one full line or a part of a line.
We can use single-line comment to explain a code in the same line or use it in debugging by comment out a code to prevent its executions.
To write a single-line comment, we have to start the text after two forward slashes
Lets see some example.
const a = 'animel' //declaring a variable //this is a code to add two numbers let a = 1 let b = 1 let c= a+b
Multi-line comment do the same work as single-line. But With Multi-line you can comment out multiple lines in one go.
The comment blocks start with two symbol:
/* and ends with
Lets see this example.
- Line continuation | Long statement in Multiple lines in Python
- Find Length of Dictionary in Python with Examples
- Reverse an Array in Python (Using Numpy And Array Module)
- Python import from parent directory
- How to use Pi in Python? (math and numpy module)
- FileNotFoundError: No such file or directory Error Python