This article is about how to convert an array to a string with brackets and quotes.
Let's say you have an array with names of fruits like this.
["Banana", "Orange", "Mango"];
And you want to print it out in the DOM as a string "["Banana", "Orange", "Mango"]" with its bracket and quotes just like an array.
So how do we do it?
Well to convert it into a string while preserving its brackets and quotes we can just use the JSON.stringify() method.
const fruits = ["Banana", "Orange", "Mango"]; const fruitsStr = JSON.stringify(fruits) console.log(fruitsStr)
If you want to check if it's a string or not, you can use the typeof keyword like this
console.log(typeof fruitsStr) //string
- Check for prime number using for and while loop in Python
- Merge two dictionaries together using python (3 ways)
- Merge multiple JSON objects into one single object in Python
- Python - Check if list is empty or not
- Python - Insert an element at specific index in a list