How to convert markdown files to PDF in VSCode
📋 Table Of Content
Markdown is a very simple and easy-to-use markup language for creating formatted text using any text editor.
In this post, we will see how to convert a markdown to pdf in the VSCode editor.
You can also use markdown to create content for a website using a markdown compiler that converts markdown content to HTML.
However, here we will see how we can convert and export our markdown file to pdf format from our VSCode editor.
In VS code, we can use the extension Markdown PDF to export our file into various formats like pdf, html, jpeg, and png.
Convert and export markdown to pdf
First, install the Markdown PDF plugin in your VSCode editor.
Using command palette in VSCode
Next, open your markdown file and press
cmd+Shift+P and then
export and select the format you want your file to be exported.
Using the menu in VSCode
You can also convert the file to pdf using the menu too.
After you have installed the plugin, just open the markdown file, and
right-click on it, and then select the desired format you want to export your file.
- Line continuation | Long statement in Multiple lines in Python
- Find Length of Dictionary in Python with Examples
- Reverse an Array in Python (Using Numpy And Array Module)
- Python import from parent directory
- How to use Pi in Python? (math and numpy module)
- FileNotFoundError: No such file or directory Error Python