How to underline a text in markdown
📋 Table Of Content
In this post, we will see how we can underline a text in markdown.
Markdown does not have any syntax to underline, however, we can use the
<u> HTML tag to underline any text in our markdown documents.
Underline a text using the
<u> HTML tag
hello, this text is <u>underline</u> in markdown
hello, this text is underline in markdown
We can also use the
<ins> HTML tag to underline in a markdown document.
<ins> tag is the HTML insert tag and it displays as underlined. And so we can use it for underlining.
hello, this text is <ins>underline</ins> in markdown using ins tag.
Output will be
hello, this text is in markdown using ins tag.
<ins> tag, it is better and is recommended to use the
<u> tag, because it is exactly what it does.
- Line continuation | Long statement in Multiple lines in Python
- Find Length of Dictionary in Python with Examples
- Reverse an Array in Python (Using Numpy And Array Module)
- Python import from parent directory
- How to use Pi in Python? (math and numpy module)
- FileNotFoundError: No such file or directory Error Python